A few Sundays ago, My Church threw me a Baby Shower. We were sooooooo blessed by sooo many presents and soo many people in attendance. I felt extremely loved! My mom and dad drove to town for the weekend, my buddy Paige from Texas flew in on Saturday morning, My friends Becky and Stacey also came into town from Chattanooga and Murfreesboro, My friend Heather came in from Spring Hill and surprised me at my shower (I had no idea she was coming...what an awesome surprise) Keith's Gran came, Keith's mom and sisters were there too! It really was a great shower and after 125 Thank you notes I can finally post about it on my blog..haha!!! Here are some great pictures!
My friend Sheri did a great job decorating and I am so glad that she is around to take care of me!

Me behind table...very nicely done gals!!

Courtney and Paige

Maggie (mom), Courtney, and Lynn (Keith's mommy)

My wonderful hostesses

The TuTu diaper cake my friend Jessica made for me!

AWWWW, look how sweet!



Above my head is the cute Diaper Wreath Sheri made for me... isn't she crafty!

We got home with mounds of presents to take over out dining room, living room, and foyer for weeks I might add!

It was so good seeing you!!! Miss ya.
ReplyDelete