
It is a great house and we had 11 people staying there this year...We had a good time even at the Dental Seminars...I did not take any pictures this year because I have gained so much weight and do not want any record of my fatness on the beach!! We go to two days of seminars and the rest of the trip is spent on the beach. Everyone got along swimmingly this year...no arguments, no fights...so that should be commended!! Way to go BDC (Bartlett Dental Clinic) girls!
While I was away..my buddy Sheri had her baby...Tucker Reed was born on September 10th..I have been going over to visit pretty regularly! He is a doll!
This past weekend was Keith's Harding Academy High School Reunion...class of 99..we had a good time! A great picnic at Shelby Farms...and thankfully the rain held off for us to have a good time! Saturday night we had a terrific dinner at Occasions..good food and great friends to enjoy!
Other than those three events..nothing has happened.
On the matters of my heart...I would be lying if I said I was better so I won't. Keith and I have been "trying" but with no results yet. I mentioned earlier in this post that I had gained weight...I really have...you may try to tell me that I haven't but you would just be lying for my sake. I have gained 63 pounds since last September...wow...what an accomplishment!..humph! I want so badly to loose weight...but I feel like I am up against a battle that cannot be won. I have been battling depression all year and it looks like I have lost the battle. Last September my dad was diagnosed with Prostate cancer and in the same month my grandmother was diagnosed with a terminal brain cancer. My dad had the cancer removed and is cancer free but cancer got my maw maw...with all this going on I could not handle my anxiety by myself and started having terrible dizzy spells and headaches...My doctor prescribed an anti depressant/anti anxiety medication to help me. It helped tremendously except that it made me not care. The weight gain started at this point. I was Jazzercising and hurt my hip shortly after and could no longer exercise. Every step and every movement hurt...it is alot better now but still hurts. This pain just made me sit around and did not help one bit. I got off my anti depressant at the end of February so that it would be out of my system when I got pregnant. We bought a house and closed on April 30th. We got pregnant and we lost our baby as we all know. Now I am fat and sad. I am so upset with myself and am to depressed to get motivated to do anything about it. I wait for this magical day to come about when I am going to snap out of it...ohhh when will this day come! I pray every morning for God to help me just get from hour to hour. I have been trying all week to get motivated to join the Gym down the street...I am really going to try hard today to go...but I am so sleepy and have laundry to do...so we will see! If anyone reads this besides me please pray for me to snap out of it and to get better! hopefully It won't be a month before I will post again!
I've been checking for an update and I'm so happy to see one. I love you & I've been praying for you. You are BEAUTIFUL!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to see an update. I've been thinking a lot about you. I pray for you, and will continue to do so. I love you and wish there was something I could do to help you feel better. But, I've BTDT and know there's nothing that anyone else can do to help, it's between you and God. However, if you think of something, let me know! :)
ReplyDeletePraying for you!
ReplyDeleteBeen thinking about you a lot and will keep you in my prayers!!
ReplyDeletelove ya,
Reagan