MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Here is the story:
About two or so weeks ago I took a pregnancy test and it had a very faint pink line. I consulted with my friend and decided that I needed to take a digital pregnancy test. So at lunch that day I drove myself to the neighborhood Walgreens and picked up a GOLD Digital Test (the best from what I researched online) My friend wanted me to take the test as soon as I got back to work but after talking to Keith...we decided to take the test when we got home that night. (Keith wanted to be there...he says) It was Wednesday, March 17th. When we got home that night I figured...well, I have waited this long I might as well go to sleep and take the test in the morning. I woke up and immediately went to the bathroom to take my test. I sat there in the dark waiting for the three minutes to be up...in my mind I really did not think it was going to say anything good. I turned on the lights and looked down at my test which was on the bathroom floor..of course I didn't want to touch it...ewww!
YES +
I couldn't believe it. I ran to the bedroom and told Keith that we would be having a baby and he didn't even believe it...I turned on the lamp and said see...and than he believed it. I made my first appointment for that Friday with the doctors office...since I had taken clomid they decided to see me pretty soon. They were able to confirm pregnancy that day but wanted to take all my blood work and check my levels since the miscarriage last time and all. I had to wait till Monday to get my results...so that weekend was horrible!!! On Monday the nurse finally called me back and my numbers were low...(114 hcg) still pregnant numbers but lower than they would like so they wanted me to come in the next day to get my blood again. Another day of waiting, worrying, and constantly praying! I couldn't believe that we were going through this again. I got home from work that Tuesday and pretty much fell into Keith's arms and cried and cried. On Wednesday, I waited and waited for them to call me, I called and left a message, and then they finally called!
My numbers were awesome!!! Not only did they double and double again they quadrupled 1035 hcg. WOW!!!! Talk about Quadruplets or Triplets or Twins....Whoa...it really could be twins...haha what?!! Well he wanted to do an ultrasound the next Thursday! And that was today!!!
Well......its just one. One amazing little dot! The blueberry sized baby's heartbeat was so fast...we could see it and it was super cool. The Tech lady said that it was very good and strong. She only could find one baby...on a side note...we would have been thrilled to have two or three but what a blessing to do the one at a time thing..haha! Here is our baby!

According to my cycle I am 7 weeks along...but according to the measurements that they took of my tiny baby I am 6 weeks along so somewhere in there. Due date Thanksgiving!!!! We are so excited. I wasn't for sure when I was going to tell people....and I really am not sure still...but...I figured my blog buddies have been there for me when no body else really was...so you guys for sure really Deserve to know. Feel free to tell who ever you would like but try not to shout it from roof tops....haha!
On a side note....a very sad note...I do want to tell you all that this really couldn't have come at a better time. Some of you might remember that the due date of my first baby was March 25th. I can't believe that it's been that long! The past two months I have been dreading that day. I prayed everyday to help me get through that day. I thought about taking off of work that day even. My heart was extremely heavy but knowing that I had a tiny baby inside me help me get through.
Thank You Dear Heavenly Father for taking care of me and protecting my heart from further pain. Please tell my precious baby that is with you in Heaven that I love them and think about them everyday. Please help this baby to grow into a happy healthy baby and bless us with a perfectly healthy pregnancy. You are an Awesome God and I thank you!
Courtney
What good news!! I have been praying for your baby and will continue to pray for a healthy baby and pregnancy for you!
ReplyDeleteOh Courtney, I am SO EXCITED for you! I will change my prayer for you to have a healthy pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Courtney!! So excited for you and your pregnancy! I'll pray for a healthy and LONG pregnancy and in return a healthy baby at the end! :) Take care of yourself!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOOOO!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYAYYYYYYYYYYY Courtney!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThanks everybody! We really are so excited! Things seem so different this time which we feel is a huge blessing. Thanks for the prayers...keep 'em coming!
ReplyDeleteMy sweet Courtney, you know that Jarod and I are both so excited for you and Keith. We are glad we will get to be a part of your journey and can't wait to meet your sweet little one. We love you
ReplyDeleteOh Courtney I am THRILLED for you and Keith!!!! Congratulations and can't wait to celebrate with you Thursday night at bunco!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYay Courtney!! I am so excited for you and Keith! We will pray that you have a great pregnancy and a beautiful healthy baby!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited Court and you will be a great mom!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I hope and pray that it all goes well!
ReplyDelete